1. This website www.blow-out.eu was created to provide information to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website, or on the social media pages of the exclusive management of the website www.blow-out.eu as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are prohibited from visiting the websites of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this website are not responsible. The use of this website automatically implies a declaration of the user that he is above the age limit provided by the legislation of the state in which he is a citizen.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this website.
4. This website is used “as is”, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by uncertified visitors.
6. Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in this website (indicative: trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general), is the intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
7. The visitors accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors expressly and not restrictively agree that they will not use this website for:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) To transmit or gain access to content that:
- i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property);
- ii) offends the personality of others (eg slanderous, racist),
- iii) is contrary to law and good morals and business practices;
- iv) infringes in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of others.
c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website place or any service housed in the owners network or bypass their identity check by them.
d) To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content, as well as to install and promote advertisements without subscription. consent of the owners.
8. The owners are not responsible to the users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the social media pages of this website, products and services of third parties. The www.blow-out.eu website will never ask for passwords or any personal data of its visitors. We expressly declare that we fully implement the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
9. Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of the visitor’s computer, do not take note of any document or file from his computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor’s access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes, to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in total or on a case by case basis. In such a case the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
10. Owners can post social media contests to promote the site. The terms and conditions of the competition will be mentioned in detail in the publication of the respective competition and the participation of the users in them will mean their explicit acceptance. It is at the discretion of the owners to cancel contests or prizes or modify their terms.
11. Owners are the only ones in charge of the content of the posts on the pages they manage on social media, the use of which is made with the explicit acceptance of the terms and conditions by the users.
12. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. The substantive courts of Thessaloniki are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.